Jurassic Park 15 Francavilla

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:14 pm

Just got mine in, score! Love it!
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
kyler4444
Art Expert

Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:05 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:Just got mine in, score! Love it!
:clap: Enjoy Ursus!
ISO: Stout - The Thing Image
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:20 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:Just got mine in, score! Love it!
Me too!

She's super sexy!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:15 am

I'll :cheers: to that!
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
kansasbbq
Art God

Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:30 am

kansasbbq wrote:My favorite print from the show as well.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
SPICOLEI
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:50 am

kansasbbq wrote:
kansasbbq wrote:My favorite print from the show as well.
Lol! Reminds me of this! :pint:
Image Image Image Image
brakrowe
Art Enthusiast

Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:39 am

I was so bummed I missed this one online. I've usue had success but this one was gone in negative seconds.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:05 pm

brakrowe wrote:I was so bummed I missed this one online. I've usue had success but this one was gone in negative seconds.
More like 17-19 minutes.
bikewrecked
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:11 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
brakrowe wrote:I was so bummed I missed this one online. I've usue had success but this one was gone in negative seconds.
More like 17-19 minutes.
Why the drymount do people always say fudge like this. I was on the site, instantly and could not purchase anything at all. Did you get one 20 minutes after it said it was sold out? If so, that doesn't mean it wasn't sold out, or we all somehow just can't click a pay button, it means you got lucky through some glitch. Don't say fudge like it was up 20 minutes and we're all retards who somehow couldn't purchase one.
whiskaz
Art Expert

Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:15 pm

Don't say fudge like it was up 20 minutes and we're all retards who somehow couldn't purchase one.
You said it, mang.
longchamps
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:39 pm

bikewrecked wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:
More like 17-19 minutes.
Why the drymount do people always say fudge like this. I was on the site, instantly and could not purchase anything at all. Did you get one 20 minutes after it said it was sold out? If so, that doesn't mean it wasn't sold out, or we all somehow just can't click a pay button, it means you got lucky through some glitch. Don't say fudge like it was up 20 minutes and we're all retards who somehow couldn't purchase one.
Just keep trying, dude. It'll tell you that there are inventory issues, but it's not sold out until it actually says Sold Out on the front page. They go in and out of people's' carts for a few minutes before they sell out.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:40 pm

bikewrecked wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:
More like 17-19 minutes.
Collar that dog bud. I'm just sayin the truth. Did it ever say SOLD OUT after you tried within the first few minutes? No, it did not. And how do i know? Because i was tryin to PB for someone. It officially sold out at around 10:59, when they dropped around 10:40. I tried like 60 or 70 times. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. I'm not callin anyone retarded.

Next time there's a drop of somethin you don't even like, do this: try to add 400 to your cart. It'll then tell you how many items are still available to purchase right underneath it in red. When there are officially no more posters available, it'll say SOLD OUT. You try once and it removes the item from the cart does not make it sold out. You just gotta stay persistent, and keep removing and adding it to your cart. Once you make it to the paypal screen, then you're good as long as you don't take forever to fill everything out. I know this from experience. So no, not tryin to call anyone retarded, nor am i myself retarded. Try what i suggested on tomorow's drop, and you'll see what i'm talkin about.

And try losin the butthurt attitude next time.
kansasbbq
Art God

Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:04 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
bikewrecked wrote: I'm not callin anyone retarded.
So no, not tryin to call anyone retarded, nor am i myself retarded.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
wonkabars7
Art Expert

Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:14 pm

kansasbbq wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:
bikewrecked wrote: I'm not callin anyone retarded.
So no, not tryin to call anyone retarded, nor am i myself retarded.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Big time :roll:

On par with 'dude youre such a fag' aka middle school speak. Good grief.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:18 pm

Oh, so i use the word "retarded" and everyone makes a fuss about it. But the other guy says it first, and nothin. This world is so full of pussies who get their feelings hurt over the simplest thing. Get over yourselves.