Phantom Limb 07 Baizley

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
*****adap*****
Art Expert

Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:54 pm

*****adap***** wrote:
bangyman wrote:heyyyooo...i just finished an 8 color version of this image. 2 different color schemes. one blue, one fleshy.

so you better get out and see baroness on this tour.

i'll post some pics tomorrow, or once john sees them first. :ziggi:
Baroness killed it last time I seen them with Converge & Genghis Tron... Do you happen to know if Mr. Baizley will have any Phantom Limb prints for sale on their current tour with Clutch? :drool:
drymount YEAH :!:
These Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty
iratasan
Flipper

Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:57 pm

breathtaking.

how? where? how? who do i have to stab to get my hands on those?
ill
Art Expert

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:24 pm

Looks like I'm going to have to go out of my way to hit one of the Baroness/Clutch shows since there's nothing particularly close.
mattlew69
Art Expert

Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:16 am

bangyman wrote:heyyyooo...i just finished an 8 color version of this image. 2 different color schemes. one blue, one fleshy.

Bangy,

Will these prints be in Detroit for their show on July 10th? I wish they were playing a show in GR. Seems that this is the only year Clutch is skipping my city. :(
bangyman
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:46 pm

mattlew69 wrote:

Bangy,

Will these prints be in Detroit for their show on July 10th? I wish they were playing a show in GR. Seems that this is the only year Clutch is skipping my city. :(
i think so? they're only getting 50 of each colorway for the tour. we will have 50 of each as well once the tour is over. would imagine they will sell very fast at the shows.
Stingers
Art Expert

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:16 pm

I give them one , if not two dates if they don't restrict them .
mattlew69
Art Expert

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:24 pm

bangyman wrote:
mattlew69 wrote:

Bangy,

i think so? they're only getting 50 of each colorway for the tour. we will have 50 of each as well once the tour is over. would imagine they will sell very fast at the shows.

i might wait for you guys to release them. do you guys have a price? usually Baizley prints are pretty cheap at the shows, i am assuming that this one will be a bit more pricey.... :(

stingers wrote:I give them one , if not two dates if they don't restrict them .

thats why i am contemplating driving 3 hours each way, to see a kick ass show, and pick up a kick ass print.
Stingers
Art Expert

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Good luck !

I haven't seen Clutch for way too long but Baroness were superb last time I caught them . Would be worth the long drive for sure regardless of the prints .
mattlew69
Art Expert

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:01 pm

Stingers wrote:Good luck !

I haven't seen Clutch for way too long but Baroness were superb last time I caught them . Would be worth the long drive for sure regardless of the prints .

No doubt. I love Baroness live. I still havent seen Clutch although they pass thru Grand Rapids almost every year. I would love to see the both of them together but I just got back from a small vacation and money is a little tight right now.
shredkeenan
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Any word on what date these will show up at? I'm seeing them in Houston on Wednesday and don't want to bring my tube for nothing.
bangyman
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:34 pm

shredkeenan wrote:Any word on what date these will show up at? I'm seeing them in Houston on Wednesday and don't want to bring my tube for nothing.

they've been on the tour since last week.

good luck.

you might be able to snag one of the red album prints i did though.
hatredofhuds
Art Expert

Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:48 pm

They were going pretty fast in Chicago....
Demise
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Any word if these are still hanging around at the shows? I'll be seeing em on friday and would love to pick one up. Although it doesn't really matter, shows gonna be badass anyway.
shredkeenan
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:55 am

Just got back from the Houston show - the red and blue are editions of 100 each, selling for $30. I picked up a red and got #31, not sure which way he's working through the stack. Either way, it looked like he had quite a few left. They are awesome in person. Burlesque did an amazing job.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:25 pm

The Burlesque versions of this were sold out before yesterday's show.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.