Phantom Limb 07 Baizley

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
bangyman
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Codeblue wrote:The Burlesque versions of this were sold out before yesterday's show.

we just sent our half off to meet up with the tour. we will still have some for sale eventually, but with a new color scheme.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Oof bad timing. Are ya'll going to be printing all of Baizley's stuff now? Who normally does his prints?
Last edited by Codeblue on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
sabotage
Art Expert

Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:38 pm

bangyman wrote:
Codeblue wrote:The Burlesque versions of this were sold out before yesterday's show.

we just sent our half off to meet up with the tour. we will still have some for sale eventually, but with a new color scheme.
DOH!
San Diego screwed again!
Anyone ever successful in getting a Baizley doodle?
I tried, but John very graciously declined. He did after all leave it all on the stage and said he was exhausted. Really nice guy.
*****adap*****
Art Expert

Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:53 pm

What A Joke...
These Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty
Demise
Art Enthusiast

Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:50 am

Well, these were all gone at the show last night, kinda figured they would be. Hopefully ill be able to snag one from burlesque (unless someone is willing to pick one of the new batch up for me at a coming show... please!). I did get a cool new colorway of the red album print and a print by HUSH (there were two colorways of the red album and two of the pig lady available), which ill post some pics of soon. Oh, Baroness killed it by the way.
hatredofhuds
Art Expert

Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Demise wrote:Well, these were all gone at the show last night, kinda figured they would be. Hopefully ill be able to snag one from burlesque (unless someone is willing to pick one of the new batch up for me at a coming show... please!). I did get a cool new colorway of the red album print and a print by HUSH (there were two colorways of the red album and two of the pig lady available), which ill post some pics of soon. Oh, Baroness killed it by the way.
Yea, it was a green on black paper for the red album. Looks good.
*****adap*****
Art Expert

Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:40 pm

hatredofhuds wrote:
Demise wrote:Well, these were all gone at the show last night, kinda figured they would be. Hopefully ill be able to snag one from burlesque (unless someone is willing to pick one of the new batch up for me at a coming show... please!). I did get a cool new colorway of the red album print and a print by HUSH (there were two colorways of the red album and two of the pig lady available), which ill post some pics of soon. Oh, Baroness killed it by the way.
Meh it was ok...
hatredofhuds
Art Expert

Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 pm

*****adap***** wrote:
hatredofhuds wrote:
Meh it was ok...
no actually it's really cool.
hatredofhuds
Art Expert

Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:21 pm

hey can a mod add those new editions.....each of them are an edition of 100.
ChrisJ
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:54 pm

hey bangyman... will they have the new shipment of prints on hand for the show here in Calgary on this coming friday night? (July 31)
*****adap*****
Art Expert

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:15 pm

Any new info of maybe an online sale for the people that missed out on the Show Print? :drool:
kyle
Art Expert

Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:35 pm

We will be releasing more prints from John Baizley very soon. Stay tuned to our newsletter for the onsale information of two different color versions of his “Phantom Limb” art print. In the meantime, go listen to BARONESS!!!
Codeblue wrote:Hork is God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one beautiful lanky package.
iratasan
Flipper

Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Codeblue wrote:Oof bad timing. Are ya'll going to be printing all of Baizley's stuff now? Who normally does his prints?
i could be wrong, but i think HUSH printed them before.

he is a screen printer and the "merch guy/close friend" of baroness. you do the math.
ChrisJ
Art Enthusiast

Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:50 pm

HUSH Printing definitely isnt John.
ayejay
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:04 pm

i have no idea, but i assued that shirt killer did them since they were always with uv inks, but thats just a guess. i have a framed green and yellow phantom limb i got from stingers i'm ready to part with if anyone wants it. it rules but i gotta make room. was even thinking about parting with the handcolor, but not quite sure about that.