It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown 14 Delort

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.

Postby Laguy34 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:28 pm

No shipping confirmation yet here.....anyone else?
Laguy34
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 496
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Postby DeadHand on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Laguy34 wrote:No shipping confirmation yet here.....anyone else?


same boat (got a variant if it matters)
User avatar
DeadHand
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1125
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:48 am
Location: Chicago

Postby DeadHand on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:43 pm

whiskaz wrote:
Image


very nice. :drool:

jealous
User avatar
DeadHand
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1125
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:48 am
Location: Chicago

Postby Laguy34 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:47 pm

I have to say, without going into details, DHM shipping is beyond frustrating. How some people already have this print while some of us haven't even received shipping confirmation a week after they started shipping is just par for the course. :hanging:
Laguy34
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 496
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Postby taylorph on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Getting shipping labels printed, rolling posters, securing the toobs and sending them to USPS all takes a fair amount of time. Especially when they are trying to get hundreds of posters sent out at once. Remember that patience is a virtue, as I am sure their shipping department does not look like this...

Image
User avatar
taylorph
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:32 pm
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Postby Cbjornson on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:56 pm

Laguy34 wrote:I have to say, without going into details, DHM shipping is beyond frustrating. How some people already have this print while some of us haven't even received shipping confirmation a week after they started shipping is just par for the course. :hanging:

Patience. They've been very clear with their communication and timeline with shipping these. Not sure what your issue is.

See here:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=144598&start=45

or here:

viewtopic.php?p=2805408#p2805408

Edit: Also, this is the wrong thread for this.
User avatar
Cbjornson
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1636
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: NoDak
maden wrote:Never apologize on the internet.

gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom

Postby o4phish20o on Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Looks like another print I have to put a claim in on. Why the use of USPS???

Tracking said it was sent 2 day Express. With arrival to be Thursday (yesterday). Well it didn't come yesterday, didn't come today. It shipped the 14th. Yet once it gets to Brooklyn, it goes MIA, as does every package shipped USPS. Per the online information, 2 day express has a (5 day window before claim can be made) but since Monday will be the 6th day... Another claim! 7th one this year!!!
o4phish20o
Art Expert
 
Status: Banned !
Posts: 2278
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Postby DarkHallMansion on Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:35 pm

Cbjornson wrote:
Laguy34 wrote:I have to say, without going into details, DHM shipping is beyond frustrating. How some people already have this print while some of us haven't even received shipping confirmation a week after they started shipping is just par for the course. :hanging:

Patience. They've been very clear with their communication and timeline with shipping these. Not sure what your issue is.

See here:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=144598&start=45

or here:

viewtopic.php?p=2805408#p2805408

Edit: Also, this is the wrong thread for this.



Thanks Cbjornson, and he's spot on guys, as is Taylor, we're not pushing shipping as they're in line right now and scheduled to wrap by tomorrow, Sat. We'll be entering those final tracking #s late, late evening Sat (that's late eve-PST!), so if you haven't received your tracking come Sunday, then by all means, drop us a line at: [email protected] and we'll be glad to confirm for you but all's on track.

Thanks!
DHM
http://www.DarkHallMansion.com
User avatar
DarkHallMansion
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1339
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Postby jrsheppa on Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:44 pm

Cbjornson wrote:
Laguy34 wrote:I have to say, without going into details, DHM shipping is beyond frustrating. How some people already have this print while some of us haven't even received shipping confirmation a week after they started shipping is just par for the course. :hanging:

Patience. They've been very clear with their communication and timeline with shipping these. Not sure what your issue is.

See here:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=144598&start=45

or here:

viewtopic.php?p=2805408#p2805408

Edit: Also, this is the wrong thread for this.

This. Pump the brakes.
User avatar
jrsheppa
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5373
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:23 pm
Location: The South

Postby DarkHallMansion on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:03 pm

And guys, for one more layer of peace of mind, if come this Sunday (10/19) someone hadn't received their tracking number or their order got missed in any way, not to worry, just drop us a line directly and we'll have your parcel out expedited (2-day Post) on our dime and it'll assure it will still get there well ahead of Halloween.

Thanks, have a nice weekend all,
DHM
http://www.DarkHallMansion.com
User avatar
DarkHallMansion
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1339
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Postby automator on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:22 am

New image It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown 14 Delort - Foil Detail
orange pan reflecting off of the print

Image
automator
Nobody
 
Status: Active
Posts: 123743
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Postby automator on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:22 am

New image It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown 14 Delort - Foil Detail


Image
automator
Nobody
 
Status: Active
Posts: 123743
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Postby automator on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:22 am

New image It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown 14 Delort - Foil Detail


Image
automator
Nobody
 
Status: Active
Posts: 123743
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Postby KNEEL13 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:57 pm

o4phish20o wrote:Looks like another print I have to put a claim in on. Why the use of USPS???

Tracking said it was sent 2 day Express. With arrival to be Thursday (yesterday). Well it didn't come yesterday, didn't come today. It shipped the 14th. Yet once it gets to Brooklyn, it goes MIA, as does every package shipped USPS. Per the online information, 2 day express has a (5 day window before claim can be made) but since Monday will be the 6th day... Another claim! 7th one this year!!!


USPS is better than UPS or FedEx. Have a little patience. Take a Xanax.

7 claims? Jesus.
User avatar
KNEEL13
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7881
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Chicago area

Postby downforcemedia on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:38 am

It's the Beth Page postal depot. It is like a black hole for prints.
User avatar
downforcemedia
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1325
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:14 pm
Location: Mexicola
Lies are a funny thing. They slip through your fingertips because they never happened to you. Time wounds all the heals as we fade out of view

PreviousNext

Return to Art Comments



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests