Disco Biscuits Boston 07 Pollock

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
ghettoblaster
Art Connoisseur

Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:37 pm

weyistrilson wrote:Yazoo in a box, no kraft paper (although I requested it specifically in the shipping notes section of my order). Looks fine, no apparent damage.
Ditto on mine. Happy with the shipping, a little turned off by the print though. Hearing how many were sold online, makes me wonder how many of the 300 were actually sold at the show.
djpubbs
Art Connoisseur

Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:53 pm

love the shipping materials! love the print! love the smell!
iratasan wrote:a wise man once said "you know that you have a problem when you start hanging pictures at door knob height."
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:11 pm

Banzai made good, as best I can gather, the number of damaged prints this time around was minimal, even with multiple methods of packaging used.

Best of all, they listen- I believe they will take the input submitted only to ensure future sales are flawless.

So fellow EB'ers, have faith- we have protected our future art prints by providing good feedback.
weyistrilson
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:17 pm

Grateful69Phish wrote:Banzai made good, as best I can gather, the number of damaged prints this time around was minimal, even with multiple methods of packaging used.

Best of all, they listen- I believe they will take the input submitted only to ensure future sales are flawless.

So fellow EB'ers, have faith- we have protected our future art prints by providing good feedback.
Except I made the very same suggestions on my previous experience w/ them (Pollock NYE 06-07 Bisco) a few months back and, while they're getting better (tube but no kraft)...still not up to the standard. And apparently nor are they heeding Pollockprints' concerns.
HeadieMonster
Art Expert

Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:01 pm

I think this is one of the worst pollock's seen in person
BlakeAronson wrote:can i trade you groceries for horkey variants?
walterfredo
Art Expert

Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:12 am

HeadieMonster wrote:I think this is one of the worst pollock's seen in person
yes it is
admiller83
Art Connoisseur

Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:43 pm

anyone else find it funny that the sale chart for this print has a -50 on one axis? Does that mean in order to sell this one, you have to give the print away plus extra money??? HA I have never seen a negative value on an EB scale before...
jambandphan
Art Enthusiast

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Here's mine framed and matted.
Pollock Disco Biscuits 07 (2).JPG
Cherokee_Outlaw

Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:36 am

Taken in 2024.