Colores Para Siempre 14 Saber

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:08 pm

How was the first rub?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:13 pm

shagdonk wrote:HPM 21/25

kind of suspected that was what the HPM would look like. he likes doing those blocks.

like the reg more. think the HPM takes away from the 'nature' of the print.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
shagdonk
Art Expert

Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:19 pm

Codeblue wrote:How was the first rub?
Satisfying.
halftonegraphics wrote:
kind of suspected that was what the HPM would look like. he likes doing those blocks.

like the reg more. think the HPM takes away from the 'nature' of the print.
They're not blocks. It's buffs and mimics 'nature' in real life.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:22 pm

ah. i guess i never knew the meaning or idea behind them. makes a little more sense.

guess ive never been a fan of the aesthetic nature of them.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
GmidD
Art Expert

Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:51 pm

I actually kind of like that HPM. Usually not a huge fan of the buffs/blocks on Sabers HPMs, but I think it works on this piece. Think the regular has just a bit too much blank space.
newyorkjoe5
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:15 pm

hpm looks sick.
bombaguy
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:41 pm

GmidD wrote:I actually kind of like that HPM. Usually not a huge fan of the buffs/blocks on Sabers HPMs, but I think it works on this piece. Think the regular has just a bit too much blank space.
It's supposed to. and its technically not "blank". It reflects the cracking wall image of the photograph he took. and brings the viewers attention to the pieces that give way to the area thats underneath. BTW I've been checking all day since it went on sale and haven't seen the hpms just the reg up? :?
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:47 pm

bombaguy wrote:
GmidD wrote:I actually kind of like that HPM. Usually not a huge fan of the buffs/blocks on Sabers HPMs, but I think it works on this piece. Think the regular has just a bit too much blank space.
It's supposed to. and its technically not "blank". It reflects the cracking wall image of the photograph he took. and brings the viewers attention to the pieces that give way to the area thats underneath. BTW I've been checking all day since it went on sale and haven't seen the hpms just the reg up? :?
they were there. they sold out in about 15 minutes. looks like the page has been taken down since then.

1xRun Referral
GmidD
Art Expert

Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:59 pm

bombaguy wrote:
I understand that. I read the interview. But to me, it's a lot of empty space. I get that there are cracks and texture and what not, but I think the extra added elements make the print a bit more interesting. Again, just my personal opinion. I would have bought one either way, because I really want to see one of these in person.
bombaguy
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Me to cant wait to see it. I guess also to make room for his hpm art :D
automator
Nobody

Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:40 am

New image Colores Para Siempre 14 Saber - HPM
HPM 23

bombaguy
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:11 pm

And sold out!

Great run, now lets get them shipped! Cant wait to get mine. I think this is my most anticipated print I've purchased all year.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:18 pm

bombaguy wrote:And sold out!
still shows one left for me.

1xRun Referral
DixonSteele
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:13 pm

bombaguy wrote:And sold out!

Great run, now lets get them shipped! Cant wait to get mine. I think this is my most anticipated print I've purchased all year.
'bout damn time. this is easily one of my favorite print releases of the year.
natemacd
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:24 pm

anyone have some inside info as to when these are going to ship?
:pint: