Colores Para Siempre 14 Saber

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
GmidD
Art Expert

Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:42 am

rubberneck wrote:My HPM arrived yesterday, yet to open.

The packaging had me a bit concerned, simply a large white folder with 'do not bend' on it.

I would have expected a bit more heft and security.
I think the packaging was fine. That's generally how flat packed prints I've received have been shipped and I haven't had an issue yet. The prints were bagged and taped in there well too. Don't really think they could've done much else with out charging a fortune for shipping.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:42 pm

My regular showed up today and it looks great. I can't believe how thick the ink is.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
rubberneck
Art God

Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:14 pm

GmidD wrote:
rubberneck wrote:My HPM arrived yesterday, yet to open.

The packaging had me a bit concerned, simply a large white folder with 'do not bend' on it.

I would have expected a bit more heft and security.
I think the packaging was fine. That's generally how flat packed prints I've received have been shipped and I haven't had an issue yet. The prints were bagged and taped in there well too. Don't really think they could've done much else with out charging a fortune for shipping.
Opened it, its fine. Its much more impressive and tactile than I imagined. Very impressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
bombaguy
Art Connoisseur

Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Very nice HPM rubberneck. Had a chance to pick up one but I had already purchased a regular and couldn't afford both. Nice to see pics of them though. I'm bringing mine to get framed Tuesday. Now I can't wait to get it on my wall.
Bahhmerr
Art Connoisseur

Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:24 pm

are the regular editions signed by saber with the knife as well??
natemacd
Art Connoisseur

Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Bahhmerr wrote:are the regular editions signed by saber with the knife as well??
Yeah they are signed the same way. looks far more understated in person vs the signing pics. looks like they dyed it after he scraped it with the knife. i was a bit worried with the bare white but it looks much more natural with the grey cut.
:pint:
Dario33
Art Expert

Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:09 pm

automator
Nobody

Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:28 pm

New image "Color-less" HPM