Grateful Dead Eugene 94

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:52 pm

pjtaper wrote:wow, that would be one hell of a show!
Eugene is an awesome little town, my aunt lives there!
I grew up there so you better stay away :twisted:
turnJBup
Art Freak

Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:21 pm

Imatruck wrote:
BlakeAronson wrote:the dead in eugene? i cant imagine a better place for them to play.
telluride
You win.
Imatruck
Art Expert

Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:25 pm

turnJBup wrote:
Imatruck wrote:
BlakeAronson wrote:the dead in eugene? i cant imagine a better place for them to play.
telluride
You win.
:lol:
Imatruck
Art Expert

Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:25 pm

ever hear the Brokedown Palace from Telluride 87?

that's some funny stuff.
picklemic
Art Enthusiast

Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:27 pm

WOW!!!!!! My first time on the west coast. Two years out of highschool, camping on sight, day shows, and my first Radiators shows at night(WOW Hall). Day shows :lol: night shows :lol: 3 1/2 weeks till Jazz Fest.YES :D
Oh yeah, who's got my extra!!!!!
walterfredo
Art Expert

Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:38 pm

picklemic wrote:WOW!!!!!! My first time on the west coast. Two years out of highschool, camping on sight, day shows, and my first Radiators shows at night(WOW Hall). Day shows :lol: night shows :lol: 3 1/2 weeks till Jazz Fest.YES :D
ha...that was 2 years out of high school for me as well, my first time seeing the Radiators as well, and I'll see you at jazzfest.

On a side note, one of the strangest experiences of this weekend for me was wobbling out of the Saturday show, walking toward my camp when I saw a group of people huddled around a honda civic listening to the car radio...looking confused. I remember walking up and asking what was happening.....and was told "OJ Simpson killed his wife and the police are chasing him down a freeway in Los Angeles" imagine hearing that news walking out of GD show.
MJBuck
Art Expert

Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:19 am

walterfredo wrote:
picklemic wrote:WOW!!!!!! My first time on the west coast. Two years out of highschool, camping on sight, day shows, and my first Radiators shows at night(WOW Hall). Day shows :lol: night shows :lol: 3 1/2 weeks till Jazz Fest.YES :D
ha...that was 2 years out of high school for me as well, my first time seeing the Radiators as well, and I'll see you at jazzfest.

On a side note, one of the strangest experiences of this weekend for me was wobbling out of the Saturday show, walking toward my camp when I saw a group of people huddled around a honda civic listening to the car radio...looking confused. I remember walking up and asking what was happening.....and was told "OJ Simpson killed his wife and the police are chasing him down a freeway in Los Angeles" imagine hearing that news walking out of GD show.
The day of the OJ freeway thing was Friday. The show with the rain pouring down. I had to drive back to Portland that night to drop off my gf and picked up a friend for the drive back on Saturday. Camped with some friends in the lot, got puddled out of my head and had the best experience ever only to have Pink Floyd explode my fragile brain the next weekend in Vancouver BC/
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
automator
Nobody

Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:32 pm

New image Grateful Dead Eugene 94

automator
Nobody

Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:21 pm

automator
Nobody

Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:26 pm

coleslaw
Art Expert

Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:57 pm

this is a rad poster and a solid '94 shows too...
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
turnJBup
Art Freak

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:19 am

Still have yet to see one of these surface.
Holla.