Trey Anastasio East Troy 01 Yee Haw - Back Of The Worm

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:31 am

mwittin
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:37 am

The keyboard player's name is incorrect on this poster. John Medeski filled in for Ray Paczkowski, who had a wedding or something. I'm sure the poster was printed before the lineup changed.

What a great show! It was a beautiful summer day at Alpine Valley. I broke the news to my friends that I got engaged the previous week, and my best friend bought me this poster to commemorate the ocassion.
morst
EB Team

Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:57 pm

HAHA! good point about Medeski! He is not listed on the Todd Wender posters either, although he signed his name on the ones donated to Waterwheel for shows he played (st louis and alpine- st louis with ray, alpine without).
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
Mapman
Art Expert

Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:15 pm

The size on this should be 18 x 23.5....
automator
Nobody

Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:58 am

New image Trey Anastasio Back Of The Worm East Troy 01 Yee Haw

dan421i

Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:19 pm

I was at this Alpine Valley show that John Medeski played at and it was great!

Back Of The Worm story was told to me by the American co-owner of the Grey Area Coffee Shop in Amsterdam when I commented on the pictures of Phish visiting the shop. He told me Trey was tripping on mushrooms while there during Summer Tour and walked out to the canal to get some air when he had a hallucination of himself riding on the back of a giant glow worm down the canal. When I was at the Virginia Beach show where Leroy Moore sat in with them, Trey says before set break, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do or you'll end up on the back of the worm, the back of the worm!" Just wish I was there for the European tour.

Knowing the back story as well as being at the show make this print very special to me.