True Detective Bonus 14 Moss

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
ImAMonster
Art Expert

Fri May 23, 2014 11:55 am

spankman wrote:have all of these gone out already? Here Im thinking I was picked for the bonus for all I know my regular set probably got lost in the mix :lol:
I'd contact the gallery. I thought the same thing only to find out that they thought they sent my set out with all the early orders but nothing was sent. Leah was pretty quick in getting back to me, so maybe the same thing happened to you. Good luck!
ImageImageImage T.H.C. x3

Well, what do you expect, mother? I'm half machine!
Billycane696
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Seriously, ISO for $400..? :lol:
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Fri May 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Billycane696 wrote:Seriously, ISO for $400..? :lol:
EBers
CrustaR
Art Expert

Fri May 23, 2014 6:18 pm

ImAMonster wrote:
spankman wrote:have all of these gone out already? Here Im thinking I was picked for the bonus for all I know my regular set probably got lost in the mix :lol:
I'd contact the gallery. I thought the same thing only to find out that they thought they sent my set out with all the early orders but nothing was sent. Leah was pretty quick in getting back to me, so maybe the same thing happened to you. Good luck!
Just got mine today (they forgot about my order). If they forgot about yours, I wouldn't be expecting a bonus print - I did not receive one with mine.
pewter14 wrote:You're not the only one on the hunt for The Thing ... just ... the most obvious ... by a lot.
spankman
Art Expert

Fri May 23, 2014 6:30 pm

CrustaR wrote:
ImAMonster wrote:
Just got mine today (they forgot about my order). If they forgot about yours, I wouldn't be expecting a bonus print - I did not receive one with mine.
Yeah I contacted them and my package is on its way. I had a feeling something like this was going to happen so I wasnt expecting the bonus print. You would think they would hook us up with a little extra something for faking us out though.
"I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard.” Mike Tyson
Skrilly
Art Expert

Fri May 23, 2014 6:36 pm

Typical Drew. :roll:
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Fri May 23, 2014 8:23 pm

Skrilly wrote:
Typical Drew. :roll:
Codeblue wrote:Nobody ever really leaves.*
*Also applies to troll personas.
CrustaR
Art Expert

Fri May 23, 2014 10:31 pm

spankman wrote:
CrustaR wrote:
ImAMonster wrote:
Yeah I contacted them and my package is on its way. I had a feeling something like this was going to happen so I wasnt expecting the bonus print. You would think they would hook us up with a little extra something for faking us out though.
Yeah, it was pretty disappointing. The normal prints are still nice, though. Who knows? Maybe they will take pity on you but definitely don't keep your hopes up.
pewter14 wrote:You're not the only one on the hunt for The Thing ... just ... the most obvious ... by a lot.
fitz
Art Expert

Sat May 24, 2014 11:07 am

Jeffro44 wrote:why does this guy not sign his prints?
Prints are made in the US and Olly lives in the UK so it's not really an option given the cost of shipping a thousand prints back and forth
automator
Nobody

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:16 am

New image Yellow King