Buffy 14 Drake

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
harrykeogh
Art Expert

Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:19 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:
harrykeogh wrote:Quit putting lame ass Sideshow Halo toys in the system while you're at it.
There is some really dumbshit in the database.

I've never even seen Buffy the show. Is it really that good?

Dug the movie when I was a kid though
The show was very prissy. Wasn't a fan.
guryter
Art Expert

Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:05 am

I'm currently watching the show with my wife, up to the middle of season 3. It can be silly, but the writing/acting are pretty solid. I get all the whedon love.

Oh, and all the feels. Super feels, man.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
RCP13
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:23 am

Season 3 is where it gets real good. First two seasons are a bit lame, still good, but gets a little cheesy .Like most shows, when you go and back watch the first season or two it seems a bit off or slower. Season 3 is where they hit their stride. The writing, dialogue and acting are top notch though. Great show.
MovieManJeff1012
Art Expert

Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:49 am

Definitely had its moments and I remember being pretty awesome for TV at the time.
ImageImageImage
THE GODDESS PREVAILS
Z0MBIEproof
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:54 pm

harrykeogh wrote:Quit putting lame ass Sideshow Halo toys in the system while you're at it.

Wow another D-Bag...not a single post in this thread...not a single drake owned...but you managed to search me and see what art I have been submitting...

Wow bud you must either strive attention, want to be cool, or are just some lame-o creeping troll...

Have a good day....

And Rambo...the show was ok. I remember watching it when it first came out for a bit...show was pretty good back then.. Now if you tried getting into it you might think it was dumb :lol:
Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image
chisoxcollector
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:06 pm

The problem with Buffy, as with lots of good shows, is that the first season isn't great. It isn't bad, but it's nowhere near as good as seasons 2 and 3, which are both excellent. Later seasons are mostly pretty good, but I think 2 and 3 are fantastic.
ImageImageImageImage
harrykeogh
Art Expert

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:12 pm

Z0MBIEproof wrote:Wow another D-Bag...not a single post in this thread...not a single drake owned...but you managed to search me and see what art I have been submitting...

Wow bud you must either strive attention, want to be cool, or are just some lame-o creeping troll...

Have a good day....
Previously owned and traded. I am a lam-o creeping troll that desires to be cool, so I strive your attention. I rub it on my skin and then I want the hose again. Then the day will be good.
Z0MBIEproof
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:20 pm

Speechless..... :roll:
Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image
harrykeogh
Art Expert

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:29 pm

More for my skin please.
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Z0MBIEproof wrote:Speechless..... :roll:
Mission accomplished!

...and season 1 was a half season. It replaced something that the network cancelled.
No show can really find it's legs that quickly.

Season 6 was my favorite.

Loved the show!
Sharpie
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Hush. One of the best episodes ever. :pint:
GatorsCanes
Art Expert

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Sharpie wrote:Hush and Once More with Feeling. The two best episodes ever. :pint:
NEVER PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT. NEVER PAY FRIENDS/FAMILY. PAY THE FEES YOURSELF, THE 3% IS WORTH IT TO NOT BE SCAMMED
Sharpie
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:50 pm

GatorsCanes wrote:
Sharpie wrote:Hush and Once More with Feeling. The two best episodes ever. :pint:
Was afraid to say it, but yeah. :clap:
chisoxcollector
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Sharpie wrote:
GatorsCanes wrote:
Was afraid to say it, but yeah. :clap:
Season 4 was pretty weak compared to 2 and 3, but Hush was fantastic. Probably the best Buffy episode. I'm glad the episode took place before Riley became super annoying.
ImageImageImageImage
mrwak
Art Connoisseur

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:53 am

So The Initiative was in season 4? Can't really remember. The TV show could be campy but its cleverness and smarts made up for it big time. It was one of the best thing on TV at the time, you just needed to surrender to it.
finneganm wrote: Come see Al lien on Blurgday, Januanerrry 28nd! In spaces some people can smell you yelling.