In 1954 We Awakened Something - Godzilla 14 QFSChris

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.

Postby Greatplainsman on Wed May 14, 2014 9:29 pm

A few singles leftover still available!
http://quiltfacestudios.storenvy.com
Greatplainsman
Art Connoisseur

Postby UrsusMorris on Wed May 14, 2014 9:31 pm

timc wrote:By who? What HCG? :-)

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/190291

HCG: Hero Complex Gallery

I grabbed the orange for me, and a blue for my buddy.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.

Postby UrsusMorris on Wed May 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Greatplainsman wrote:A few singles leftover still available!
http://quiltfacestudios.storenvy.com

Thanks bud! If they're still there friday, i'm gettin the other 2!
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.

Postby timc on Wed May 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Those look great the HCG .. I'm close to buying another one from Chris!!
timc
Art Expert

The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)

Postby UrsusMorris on Wed May 14, 2014 9:45 pm

timc wrote:Those look great the HCG .. I'm close to buying another one from Chris!!

Yeah man, if they're there friday, i'm doin it lol
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Postby timc on Fri May 16, 2014 12:03 am

The blue metallic !! Really like this poster!!

timc
Art Expert

The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)

Postby baccardi88 on Fri May 16, 2014 3:55 am

I agree it could be slightly larger, but not double. I love it got the green one! Best Godzilla print I have seen for the film so far, which is sad considering the subject lends itself to a great poster. Should be more epic Godzilla posters.
baccardi88
Art Enthusiast

Postby UrsusMorris on Fri May 16, 2014 5:45 am

baccardi88 wrote:I agree it could be slightly larger, but not double. I love it got the green one! Best Godzilla print I have seen for the film so far, which is sad considering the subject lends itself to a great poster. Should be more epic Godzilla posters.

I totally agree man. I got the green too. In love with this print.

So the green run is 40. Blue is 40. What was the official size of the black? Also 40?
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Postby Greatplainsman on Fri May 16, 2014 7:43 am

UrsusMorris wrote:
baccardi88 wrote:I agree it could be slightly larger, but not double. I love it got the green one! Best Godzilla print I have seen for the film so far, which is sad considering the subject lends itself to a great poster. Should be more epic Godzilla posters.

I totally agree man. I got the green too. In love with this print.

So the green run is 40. Blue is 40. What was the official size of the black? Also 40?

Yes i have black and its /40
Greatplainsman
Art Connoisseur

Postby UrsusMorris on Fri May 16, 2014 8:08 am

Thanks man! Turned it into EB corrections so they can update it. Man these all look great..
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Postby bmxfreak on Fri May 16, 2014 10:13 am

Don't know why I was so on the fence about this one, but after seeing the pics I'm sold! Glad they were still available. +1 Heisei
bmxfreak
Art Connoisseur

Postby UrsusMorris on Fri May 16, 2014 10:23 am

bmxfreak wrote:Don't know why I was so on the fence about this one, but after seeing the pics I'm sold! Glad they were still available. +1 Heisei

Smart man!
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Postby dweebofthedead on Fri May 16, 2014 10:38 am

Got my piece yesterday. All those metallics :drool: :drool: :drool:
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Postby UrsusMorris on Fri May 16, 2014 10:57 am

dweebofthedead wrote:Got my piece yesterday. All those metallics :drool: :drool: :drool:

I know right! Impressive!
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Postby milligan on Fri May 16, 2014 2:24 pm

1x blue

I'm really happy they are still up on his website, missed the timed release and wanted one. I actually like the smaller size. I've got too many big pieces framed and not enough smaller stuff to fill out my house, this is perfect :pint:
milligan
Art Connoisseur

PreviousNext

Return to Art Comments