In 1954 We Awakened Something - Godzilla 14 QFSChris

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.

Postby hsp123 on Thu May 22, 2014 11:54 am

Thanks, for some reason I didn't see these posted! :)
User avatar
hsp123
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:18 am
Location: Dudley, West Midlands UK

Postby steve5635 on Thu May 29, 2014 6:53 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
steve5635 wrote:just pulled the trigger and orderd one


Smart! Which one?


millennium
steve5635
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Postby UrsusMorris on Thu May 29, 2014 7:24 pm

Only one left. Nice on the pick-up before they're sold out!
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.

Postby timc on Thu May 29, 2014 8:34 pm

steve5635 wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:
steve5635 wrote:just pulled the trigger and orderd one


Smart! Which one?


millennium

Good choice love mine!!
User avatar
timc
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4362
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 am
Location: Hawaii
The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)

Postby steve5635 on Fri May 30, 2014 10:14 am

mine shipped a few days ago, very much anticipating this one, kinda wish i would have picked up the other 2 colors
steve5635
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Postby UrsusMorris on Fri May 30, 2014 10:16 am

Yeah i almost bought the blue and black to complete the set, but i decided i was fine with only the green.
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.

Postby JoeZipp on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:17 pm

While at NYCC this year I acquired a variant edition done in gold signed by Chris Garofalo. It was created to be sold by Bottleneck Gallery at the 2014 NY Comic Con it is a very small run of 20 and I took #20 from the bottom of the pile as #1 through 4 had already been sold. The color is truly awesome and I am in the process of having it framed.
JoeZipp
New User
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Postby CruzHero on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:17 am

JoeZipp wrote:While at NYCC this year I acquired a variant edition done in gold signed by Chris Garofalo. It was created to be sold by Bottleneck Gallery at the 2014 NY Comic Con it is a very small run of 20 and I took #20 from the bottom of the pile as #1 through 4 had already been sold. The color is truly awesome and I am in the process of having it framed.

I was lucky enough to order one of these from Chris and I cant wait till I recieve it. By any chance do you have a good picture of the gold edition it to update EB with. I am thinking of buying the Black edition to pair with the Gold, think it will look cool.
CruzHero
Member
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Postby automator on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:33 am

New image In 1954 We Awakened Something - Godzilla 14 QFSChris - Gold


Image
automator
Nobody
 
Status: Active
Posts: 123637
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Postby automator on Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:40 pm

New image Shin


Image
automator
Nobody
 
Status: Active
Posts: 123637
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Previous

Return to Art Comments



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests