Widespread Panic Oakland 14 Sperry

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:21 am

gonzo303 wrote:Oh shove it up your blowhole. All my extras are bought secondary minus Faireys.

And the only print I had over 8 copies of was Stout Kill Bill.
I was joking.....

That's a lot of kill bills. Wow

Maxx I'll trade it straight up for that penny that made contact with the GOAT.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:25 am

Technically I had more SW Stouts but as sets I only had 7. Break them up and I could've been rich right now.

Oh widespread roolz. Yawn.
Same fudge, different drop.
automator
Nobody

Tue May 06, 2014 9:39 am

New image Widespread Panic Oakland 14 Sperry - Detail
Dappled Coffee close up

automator
Nobody

Tue May 06, 2014 9:39 am

New image Widespread Panic Oakland 14 Sperry - Detail
Dappled Coffee

automator
Nobody

Thu May 08, 2014 9:33 am

New image Widespread Panic Oakland 14 Sperry- Dappled Coffee

automator
Nobody

New image Widespread Panic Oakland 14 Sperry- Opal Hair
Detail

automator
Nobody

New image Widespread Panic Oakland 14 Sperry- Opal Hair

vince3542
Art Enthusiast

Wed May 28, 2014 7:02 pm

the more and more i look at this beauty, the more i think it's the prettiest of the 8 ladies. i know that's completely subjective and since i only have 3 others to compare it to, i can't make a complete comparison. but anyone who visits my house comments on how gorgeous this print is. and for you flippers/scalpers (yes, flippers are no better than scalpers) out there - no, i'm not hyping for an ebay sale. that's your job so don't bitch that i'm hyping b/c i love a print.
jester
Art Expert

Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:31 am

Hype! Just kidding buddy :P It really is gorgeous in person, pics do it no justice at all. I think my favorite is Summer or NYC, cant decide. The Summer Lady really plays with your eyes and has a great background, and the NYC has really nice colors and she is smokin' hot. But realistically they are all so cool, Chuck is the man!
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings. Please PM me to discuss...
secondarymarket
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:55 am

vince3542 wrote:the more and more i look at this beauty, the more i think it's the prettiest of the 8 ladies. i know that's completely subjective and since i only have 3 others to compare it to, i can't make a complete comparison. but anyone who visits my house comments on how gorgeous this print is. and for you flippers/scalpers (yes, flippers are no better than scalpers) out there - no, i'm not hyping for an ebay sale. that's your job so don't bitch that i'm hyping b/c i love a print.
Sure they are. Flippers don't even need a license. Ticket scalpers/brokers certainly do.

What is your guys' beef with legitimate people just trying to make extra money? Is America no longer the land of the free? Flippers provide a service; as such they should be entitled to a fair monetary gain on the piece that was a pain in the ass to get, just to start with (unless you have bots of course ;))

I guess we should go to the retail stores and just work our way up from there; especially considering they buy everything at a lower price and mark it the hell up before selling it to consumers.

Wal-Mart should be first.
disdig1
Art Expert

Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:27 am

::Waves to tree jam::
vince3542
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:34 am

secondarymarket wrote:
vince3542 wrote:the more and more i look at this beauty, the more i think it's the prettiest of the 8 ladies. i know that's completely subjective and since i only have 3 others to compare it to, i can't make a complete comparison. but anyone who visits my house comments on how gorgeous this print is. and for you flippers/scalpers (yes, flippers are no better than scalpers) out there - no, i'm not hyping for an ebay sale. that's your job so don't bitch that i'm hyping b/c i love a print.
Sure they are. Flippers don't even need a license. Ticket scalpers/brokers certainly do.

What is your guys' beef with legitimate people just trying to make extra money? Is America no longer the land of the free? Flippers provide a service; as such they should be entitled to a fair monetary gain on the piece that was a pain in the ass to get, just to start with (unless you have bots of course ;))

I guess we should go to the retail stores and just work our way up from there; especially considering they buy everything at a lower price and mark it the hell up before selling it to consumers.

Wal-Mart should be first.
i don't have a problem with people flipping prints a couple years down the line. but when you buy something that others want just so you can turn around and sell it for a quick profit, you're just doing the exact thing scalpers do - making $$$ off someone else's work. i don't see a difference in the least. scalpers aren't going to the show. flippers aren't framing and appreciating the work. both are just out to make a fast buck at the expense of artists. thus, i have as much appreciation for flippers as i do scalpers. the only 'service' flippers and scalpers provide is being fudge-stain leaches on the community. buy artist/band direct and support the people who make the art.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:54 am

Yawn.
partpat
Art Freak

Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:55 am

turnJBup wrote:Yawn.
Yup ^

This is the art comments take this fudge somewhere else
jester
Art Expert

Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:46 am

turnJBup wrote:Yawn.
Double yup ^ :lol: I love this guy!
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings. Please PM me to discuss...