Lost In Translation 13 Taylor

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
HisBobness
Art Expert

Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Is this a comedy?
RomanMorales
Art Expert

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:01 pm

No person or group of people should ever be deterred from using their own time, resources or money to go out and make their dreams come true. Whether that is getting a print made, making a movie, starting your own company or inventing something entirely outrageous and world changing. It is these people working together, or alone, that have changed the world. What this group is doing with these commissions they are doing on their own dime, time and initiative. It is a very small example of the initiative that has made this country great, and the world for that matter. If any one else wants to get 9 other people together and do the same thing, they should. It is the American way. And it is a great thing. :pint:

http://youtu.be/8rwsuXHA7RA
"Listen, the next revolution is gonna be a revolution of ideas." - Bill Hicks Image
rubberneck
Art God

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Thank God for America...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
daviddelgadoh
Art Expert

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:09 pm

haven
Art Expert

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:11 pm

RomanMorales wrote:No person or group of people should ever be deterred from using their own time, resources or money to go out and make their dreams come true. Whether that is getting a print made, making a movie, starting your own company or inventing something entirely outrageous and world changing. It is these people working together, or alone, that have changed the world. What this group is doing with these commissions they are doing on their own dime, time and initiative. It is a very small example of the initiative that has made this country great, and the world for that matter. If any one else wants to get 9 other people together and do the same thing, they should. It is the American way. And it is a great thing. :pint:

I agree, but hopefully they'll come up with a less douchey name for their club.
binky79
Art Expert

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:13 pm

rubberneck wrote:Thank God for America...
Jon1701
Art Expert

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:19 pm

haven wrote:
RomanMorales wrote:No person or group of people should ever be deterred from using their own time, resources or money to go out and make their dreams come true. Whether that is getting a print made, making a movie, starting your own company or inventing something entirely outrageous and world changing. It is these people working together, or alone, that have changed the world. What this group is doing with these commissions they are doing on their own dime, time and initiative. It is a very small example of the initiative that has made this country great, and the world for that matter. If any one else wants to get 9 other people together and do the same thing, they should. It is the American way. And it is a great thing. :pint:

I agree, but hopefully they'll come up with a less douchey name for their club.

lol I don't think they named themselves the Elite 10

but I say they should rename to the 'Freedom 10'...because...mericuh.
“Encapsulate the spirit of melancholy. Easy. Boom, a sad desk. Boom, sad wall. It’s art. Anything is anything.”
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:19 pm

named America by British and Irish guys :shock:
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
wizzack
Art Expert

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:30 pm

more art from the nanny nanny boo boo crew. nice artwork but this site sure was cooler without the billyg high school mondo bro fan club. it's enough to drive people into collecting posters. gasp
finneganm
Art Freak

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:33 pm

I appreciate your constructive comment.
That's what she said
PLUSH
Art Expert

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:38 pm

Also, everyone knows it is the Sweet 16 and the Elite 8,. Oof!

Nowoff to start my commission group of the Elite 8, since I think the final 4 would be too small. :)
IWish
Art Expert

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:43 pm

It's the facade of innocent denial of the true intentions that is grating. Pretty sure we all can sense the true purpose behind this facade.

Maybe they should be called the "Charaders". As in...it's all a charade.
rossi1102
Art Expert

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:47 pm

I just think someone else should start up a group and commission a different poster for the same movie from the same artists. There's nothing stopping that from happening, I'm sure all of the artists had another way they thought about going with the print. Or maybe there was something that they could improve upon now that they have heard some feedback and want to change some things.
churdiales
Art Expert

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:50 pm

What the hell happened here?

Very nice image. If any of you Elite dorks want to depart with it, well... (deleted• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.)
krisjay wrote:I find this post odd.
IWish
Art Expert

Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:51 pm

Meh. I'm just going to wait for the return of the official EB print series. I'm looking forward to that...hopefully, we'll see this happen soon.