Dave Matthews Band Bristow 13 Methane

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 am

This topic is dedicated to: Dave Matthews Band Bristow 13 Methane

RiotAct
EB Team

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:42 am

Great setlist, great crowd, great poster.

Ants opener and Spoon in the encore - are you kidding me?!? :rockin:

It was raining off and on all day, so a lot of these from the show probably have at least minor water damage.
ChrisStern

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:00 pm

RiotAct wrote:Great setlist, great crowd, great poster.

It was raining off and on all day, so a lot of these from the show probably have at least minor water damage.
Bought mine as soon as I got in the gate at 5:30 and went straight into a tube, no water damage. I don't know why people think just because it rained at a show means everyone's poster got wet...
mnachmia3113
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:52 pm

ChrisStern wrote:

Bought mine as soon as I got in the gate at 5:30 and went straight into a tube, no water damage. I don't know why people think just because it rained at a show means everyone's poster got wet...
Because it wasn't just raining it was down pouring. Those cardboard tubes won't do fudge to protect them from that.
RiotAct
EB Team

Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:00 pm

ChrisStern wrote:

Hey now I didn't say everyone's... just "a lot". :lol:
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:04 pm

ChrisStern wrote:

In my experience any poster at a show regardless of weather is drymounted up.
If it somehow gets back to the house in mint condition, it will probably stay in a tube a few years.
Get two thumb indentations at the top and bottom middle from pulling it out a few times. As well as corner dings.
Then it will go on ebay someday and get a roll bend or edge damage from poor packing.
8)
RiotAct
EB Team

Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:03 pm

turnJBup wrote:
ChrisStern wrote:

In my experience any poster at a show regardless of weather is drymounted up.
If it somehow gets back to the house in mint condition, it will probably stay in a tube a few years.
Get two thumb indentations at the top and bottom middle from pulling it out a few times. As well as corner dings.
Then it will go on ebay someday and get a roll bend or edge damage from poor packing.
8)
Pffft, what do you know, anyway?
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:09 pm

For the last two or three years half of the posters I get are drymounted up.
Three for three one day last month... Methane has been replacing them when they do it at least.
I rarely get anything off of eBay or from people I don't know any more.
ChrisStern

Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:53 pm

mnachmia3113 wrote:
ChrisStern wrote:

Because it wasn't just raining it was down pouring. Those cardboard tubes won't do fudge to protect them from that.
Okay....well mine did not get wet, so I must have missed the memo.... :roll:
turnJBup
Art Freak

Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:05 am

Jesus. What's wrong with people?
Thanks for the info Riot Act... Sucks that you get fudge for saying a lot of posters will probably be messed up from the weather.
Its good info.
If its raining there will be less posters in perfect condition.
RiotAct
EB Team

Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:10 am

turnJBup wrote:Jesus. What's wrong with people?
Thanks for the info Riot Act... Sucks that you get fudge for saying a lot of posters will probably be messed up from the weather.
Its good info.
If its raining there will be less posters in perfect condition.
I'm actually just trying to pump up the value of my mint copy from the LiveNation store drop ;) ;)
phriendlyone
Art Connoisseur

Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:29 pm

always bring a poly bag with me to shows for this reason. Has saved many a print from the wetness
TOXIC BEAUTY Records and Rock & Roll GALLERY located in Yellow Springs, OH for your poster wants and needs! (513)965-1195
my3catsdaddy

Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:05 pm

Not listed for trade or sale yet?
automator
Nobody

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:23 pm

New image s/n