Primus San Diego 12 McCudden

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:18 am

This topic is dedicated to: Primus San Diego 12 McCudden

OAFY
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:22 am

Wow no discussion about this amazing print by one of the coolest and kindest people around? Tapecat really nailed this and love that it is his signature scratch board style represented amazingly. Now I just need to get my hands on one of these.
Image Image
sidewaysscott
Art God

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:22 am

This is wonderful. Nice work TC!
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
jlabbate
Art Freak

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:26 am

awesome!
would love to get the OG (long spoken for I'm sure)
Subwire
Art Expert

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:40 am

MUST HAVE!
SoulMates
Art Expert

Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Spectacular poster!
coleslaw
Art Expert

Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Great work TC, my boy didn't make it in time and was late to the show, i'd love a chance to get one of these posters as well as the 3-D one that came with glasses, my buddy said both were dope as eff, but he had to wait to talk to Les Claypool pre-bus/backstage to see if we could capture either one of these prints, I'm super stoked that TC might/may have a few available and would absolutely LOVE to be a part of the Primus TC combo, much respect due, i will call my brother in Cali, but unless Les hooked him up I would need your help TCat, u know I want to earn it and will do whatever I need to so I can get my hands on these beauties. Thanks in advance for any all responses, they are greatly appreciated. Great gig poster(s) !!!=dk 8)
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
GR8Dane
Art Expert

Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:07 pm

:notworthy:
statik
Art Expert

Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:39 pm

coleslaw wrote:Great work TC, my boy didn't make it in time and was late to the show, i'd love a chance to get one of these posters as well as the 3-D one that came with glasses, my buddy said both were dope as eff, but he had to wait to talk to Les Claypool pre-bus/backstage to see if we could capture either one of these prints, I'm super stoked that TC might/may have a few available and would absolutely LOVE to be a part of the Primus TC combo, much respect due, i will call my brother in Cali, but unless Les hooked him up I would need your help TCat, u know I want to earn it and will do whatever I need to so I can get my hands on these beauties. Thanks in advance for any all responses, they are greatly appreciated. Great gig poster(s) !!!=dk 8)
Which Primus 3D poster? First time I heard of this.

Tapecat did TWO?
drymount your sig!
coleslaw
Art Expert

Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:53 pm

that's what I hear unless he was too faded to know lmfao 8)
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:17 pm

I heart tree owls... especially tree owls with a single heart-shaped eye, hanging in the protected space of a big old tree-knot.
Sweet image, TC! :clap:

Edit: Question: Did this image have anything to do with that paper mache like owl you made out of a destroyed poster last year? :P
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
Raheen_Shabbazz
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Tapecat did TWO?
No, TC did the Eyeball Owl for the San Diego Dec 27 poster.

There was also a generic (meaning non-show-specific) Primus 3D poster on sale last night that was not TC's. It was $20, on thicker stock, small-ish (12 x 9?) and not signed or numbered. It came with 3D glasses.
statik
Art Expert

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Raheen_Shabbazz wrote:

Tapecat did TWO?
No, TC did the Eyeball Owl for the San Diego Dec 27 poster.

There was also a generic (meaning non-show-specific) Primus 3D poster on sale last night that was not TC's. It was $20, on thicker stock, small-ish (12 x 9?) and not signed or numbered. It came with 3D glasses.
Yeah, looked like this.

Shitty image I know, couldn't find better. Basically it's small, black/white, and 3D. My friend said it was nothing to write home about.

New reveal tomorrow. I'm being begged to stick around for The Wiltern show before the drive up North. Not sure if I want to get a start on my drive so late for the 30th's show.
drymount your sig!
coleslaw
Art Expert

Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:07 pm

yeah like i said my dood was faded, TC were all sold out and rightfully so...
smokeycat
Art Expert

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:41 pm

:drool:
ImageImageImage