Tool Vancouver 10 Jones

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:31 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Tool Vancouver 10 Jones

Jbone879
New User

Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Does anyone have this poster. I bought one recently and there isnt the notary seal in the bottom corner. It is signed and came with a PSA certificate. The signatures are dead on with my others, and I have seen my 2012 posters come without stamps as well. All my other 2010 have the seal though and that is what makes me nervous. HELP........
restlesssoul
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:02 am

id LOVE to get my hands on this print.....

get at me if you are selling :clap:
veevala
automator
Nobody

Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:59 pm

New image Tool Vancouver 10 Jones

maskedrolla
Art Enthusiast

Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:51 pm

restlesssoul wrote:id LOVE to get my hands on this print.....

get at me if you are selling :clap:

Brandon did you ever find one of these?
"The Story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again"
  • James Marshall Hendrix
heckybrown
Art Enthusiast

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:55 pm

Jbone879 wrote:Does anyone have this poster. I bought one recently and there isnt the notary seal in the bottom corner. It is signed and came with a PSA certificate. The signatures are dead on with my others, and I have seen my 2012 posters come without stamps as well. All my other 2010 have the seal though and that is what makes me nervous. HELP........
Well, it's six and a half years since you asked but, for the record, I have one of these posters without the embossed seal also. I just figured that this poster got skipped somehow during the embossing process but now wonder if maybe the whole batch from that show are missing the seal. I hope you check back and read this.
mmvmx
New User

Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:21 pm

heckybrown wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:55 pm
Jbone879 wrote:Does anyone have this poster. I bought one recently and there isnt the notary seal in the bottom corner. It is signed and came with a PSA certificate. The signatures are dead on with my others, and I have seen my 2012 posters come without stamps as well. All my other 2010 have the seal though and that is what makes me nervous. HELP........
Well, it's six and a half years since you asked but, for the record, I have one of these posters without the embossed seal also. I just figured that this poster got skipped somehow during the embossing process but now wonder if maybe the whole batch from that show are missing the seal. I hope you check back and read this.
Hey there! I'm looking to get my hands on this poster. Do you still have it?
gunner2

Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:58 pm

I have this poster and it has the embossed seal. Love this one!