Umphrey's McGee Chicago NYE Run 08 Methane

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:45 pm

itsdug wrote:that's my thought on the PJ posters. i'll flip them eventually. can't go wrong at 25-30 bucks a pop. i was at the show you speak of, and they rocked that night.
They sure did.... :notworthy:
calicollector
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:14 am

I may have missed out on the sweet Tidwell NYE print. It's listed as sold out on the website (have any been sold there yet?), though I'll try contacting him direct like he requested here as well.

If anyone can hook me up, many thanks! Just putting that out there. PM me if you got my back. I'll let you know if I was able to help myself.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:55 pm

archived copies up for grabs. $39.99.

http://merch.umphreys.com/Product.aspx? ... pc=UYAP107
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
sidewaysscott
Art God

Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:57 pm

this one's awesome.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
LfthandMonkeywrench

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:18 pm

http://postercabaret.com/umphrey-s-mcge ... udios.html

found this one now for $12.50 and could pass it up. Still some available.