EB-09 Glimpse by Stephen Stohr - In Memoriam

Official Expresso Beans Art News.
tastyfresh
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:57 am

The Expressobeans staff, with great sadness, would like to introduce the next piece in the ongoing EB Art Series

http://www.expressobeans.com/show.php?id=31913

EB-09 The Glimpse, is a highly detailed and emotionally charged mixed media piece by the artist Stephen Stohr.

Our founder Thomas Davis struck up a friendship with Stephen over the last 18 months and approached him to contribute a piece to the EB Series. This art by Stephen, was very near and dear to his heart and he was very excited to be a part of the series.

Unfortunately for all of us, Stephen passed away last month due to a motorcycle accident that he was involved in.

Due to the circumstances, EB has decided not to sell his prints at the present time. Should the prints become available in the future, it will be announced here and all of the net proceeds will be given to Stephen's family.

For now, please enjoy the art that Stephen has created for the world to see and keep his family in your thoughts.

Thank You,

Alex Lenz
EB Team Member

Last edited by tastyfresh on Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arre we suggesting a new field? I am so farkern wasted right now. Wat is going on? I can;t quite rewad the screen. My copany bought the beer today. - Thomas, founder of EB
arodri70
Art Expert

Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:43 pm

the detail is amazing, what a print. my deepest condolences to his friends and family.
tastyfresh
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:59 pm

To clarify a couple of questions I've received.

Expressobeans does not currently have posession of the prints of EB-09. They were sent back to Stephen in order for him to sign and number when tragedy struck.

We have contacted his family about this. Should they surface and the family allows us to spread Stephen's art to the public, we are very happy to facilitate the sale of the EB-09 print and to donate all of the net proceeds to his family or a charity designated by his family.

Thanks
Arre we suggesting a new field? I am so farkern wasted right now. Wat is going on? I can;t quite rewad the screen. My copany bought the beer today. - Thomas, founder of EB
hitmewithposters
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:40 pm

bummer indeed :cry:
sunsetbrew
Art Expert

Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:50 pm

This was sad for me on so many levels.
coxgt
Art Expert

Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:53 pm

I really hate motorcyles. :x They are evil and most of the time it is someone in a car who wasn't paying attention.

R.I.P.