EB Site Assistance - Can You Help?

Official Expresso Beans Art News.

Postby AliRock110 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Yamar wrote:Pains me to say it, but I think codeblue has the right idea :P

AliRock110
Art Expert

Postby jojobadass on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:27 pm

if you create an expressobeans shopify app.......I will implement and will donate money to help develop it.
jojobadass
Art Freak

For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

and for everything else under the sun; including fine art, art prints, toys and other junk....be sure to check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosfineart.com

Postby mattkardish on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Any update on this project?
mattkardish
Art Expert

Postby alittle on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:04 pm

#stillacceptingproposals
alittle
Art Freak

Postby Codeblue on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:03 am

Can't believe #botcru couldn't get their fudge together.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby virtualj on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:13 am

jojobadass wrote:if you create an expressobeans shopify app.......I will implement and will donate money to help develop it.

What would it do
virtualj
Art Enthusiast

Postby fredo on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:39 am

virtualj wrote:
jojobadass wrote:if you create an expressobeans shopify app.......I will implement and will donate money to help develop it.

What would it do

fredo
Art God

it is imperative to expedite matters to my satisfaction

Postby jojobadass on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:06 am

virtualj wrote:

What would it do

Would like to see shopify app integrate and list products/prints that are available for sale/ISO's via EB.

record sales history automatically in the EB system........I haven't recorded sales in almost 7-8 years. People ask me all the time to record sales, but don't have time to manually do that stuff any more.
jojobadass
Art Freak

For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

and for everything else under the sun; including fine art, art prints, toys and other junk....be sure to check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosfineart.com

Postby RiotAct on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:16 pm

jojobadass wrote:
virtualj wrote:

What would it do

Would like to see shopify app integrate and list products/prints that are available for sale/ISO's via EB.

record sales history automatically in the EB system........I haven't recorded sales in almost 7-8 years. People ask me all the time to record sales, but don't have time to manually do that stuff any more.

I do!!!
RiotAct
Art Freak

1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.

Postby mfaith on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:57 pm

Don't really see how a shopify app would fit in. EB is a discussion forum and a venue for people to transact with one another. And evolving out of that, it's become a source of record. But never really getting involved with the transactions themselves.
mfaith
EB Team

Image Image Image ImageImage

Previous

Return to News