Huge Moving Sale, Wide Variety, Free Frames

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.

Postby madmax405 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:57 pm

Not looking to break any sales records. Just looking to move some prints that I'll never have space for. Even so it's a larger apartment, I somehow have less wall space.

No reasonable offer refused, and will do large discounts for multiples.

Many of these include free frames if you can pickup in Fort Lee, NJ. Otherwise, I'll ship without frames.
Frames are not professionally done, but use upgraded materials from CraigFrames.

Please let me know if you have any questions-- hope to hear from you!

For some reason the "Discuss Remotely" Image links seem to not show the images for me, so here is a list so you don't have to click on everything:

R&R 09 Huck Gee
Kong Face Off 11 Weidel
Because Art Should Kill Skulls 12 Bask (Wood)
Beyond the Permafrost 12 Baizley (Framed)
Memorial to the Forgotten Soto (Wood)
Finn 12 Moss (Framed)
Lord of the Rings 12 Zouravilov – Sand (Framed)
The Dark Knight Rises 12 Moss – Mondo Timed Release (Framed)
The Lord of the Rings 12 Moss – 1st (Framed)
Treehouse 12 Little Friends of Printmaking (Framed)
Vive Le Rock 12 Fairey (Framed)
War Fixers 12 Wood (Framed)
Battle Royale 13 O’Malley/Tong (Framed)
I’ve Asked God For a Sign of Forgiveness 13 Englert (Framed)
Les Miserables 13 Moss (Framed)
Memories of a ClutterMunk – Flying 13 Huck Gee (#1)
Memories of a ClutterMunk – Happiness 13 Huck Gee (#1)
Memories of a ClutterMunk – Ronin 13 Huck Gee (#1)
Moonrise Kingdom 13 Ryan
The Hostilities 13 Huck Gee
The KeyMaster 13 Huck Gee
Spray 17 Keyes
madmax405
Art Connoisseur

Current Top ISOs: Wood There 2012!! // Moss Star Wars // Moss Totoro (Few other Esao and Wood prints...

Return to For Sale/Trade