Horkey - Plighting the Troth, Siren AP, OTA

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.

Postby wottagunn on Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:13 pm

Really motivated to move these. If you don't like a price, PM to discuss it. Prints will ship from Australia any way you want. Thanks

PTT - Little bit of a story here. I am not the original owner, in fact im the third owner. I can give the buyer the full story. As is the nature of this print, im happy to pass this on for my cost which was $850. The print unfortunately does have a little crease on it, but it is tiny. The print itself is small and this crease is very difficult to see.

Siren AP - $340
I had this framed back in 2013 when I had no idea what I was doing, so it unfortunately has some issues. There is some slight edge discoloration, although it is difficult to see thankfully due to the dark paper, and there are some disturbed paper fibers on the back top edge from framing tape. It's minor but it's there. Image itself is fine.

OTA sub - $180
Edge discoloration again. As well as a small tear along the left edge, and a bump/crease near the small birds beak. Have had this framed for a very long time and honestly had no idea it had issues until I removed it from the frame.

wottagunn
Art Expert

Image Image Image ImageImage

Postby theperfecttree on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:38 pm

wottagunn wrote:Motivated to sell, prices dropped:
PTT - $800
Siren - $300
OTA - $150
theperfecttree
EB Team

Return to For Sale/Trade