FS: Scattercrow by Pejac

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.

Postby NickyJay on Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:56 pm

UPDATE 9/25/18:
Link with photos showing mentioned issues -
https://imgur.com/a/Uf4A3zs
The black spots/marks are not on the print, just an issue with the camera (you can see in the wider photos that the print is in overall gorgeous condition, but I try to highlight every possible issue, regardless of how small)

Original Post:

I have to part with my favorite piece. Scattercrow by Pejac, Never framed, stored flat, yada yada. In excellent condition other than the slight issue issue noted below (will be adding thorough pictures if there seems to be any interest.)

I'm open to offers. In a financial bind right now, literally the only reason I would ever consider letting this go.

Feel free to submit any offers/questions. I understand wanting to see the noted damage before committing to an offer, but even letting me know if you have any potential interest would motivate me to taking clear pics and figuring out how to upload (haven't used this site much in a while).

Note: There is slight damage to a corner, which will frame out just fine but obviously needs to be mentioned. As soon as I figure out how to upload pictures here, I will add them to this thread. Shockingly enough, this happened in initial shipping (for anyone familiar with Pejac's methods, the prints are shipped between two layers of thick and sturdy foam board to avoid this exact issue. It looks like mine took quite a drop down directly onto a corner, damaging the hell out of the packaging but fortunately leaving only a very slight effect on the print. )
To be honest, the damage is the main reason I'm using EB here instead of eBay, as this gives us an opportunity to discuss the condition/offers.
Last bumped by NickyJay on Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:56 pm.
NickyJay
Art Enthusiast

Return to For Sale/Trade