For Sale: Jay Shaw, Edmiston, Mitchell, Skiff, Taylor

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.

Postby bulkhead72 on Wed May 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Looking to sell the following. Please get in touch if interested. Shipping is extra, depending on your location. Ships from Los Angeles.

Thanks!

Mike Mitchell
Charles Darwin "Charlie" $1,000 (note that the "wear" design on this print is intentional; there are no condition issues)
"I know I'm Human" MacReady The Thing Portrait $2,000

Matt Taylor
Harley Quinn (signed at MondoCon) $275
Crease near top left; only visible if you study up close.
The crease is more visible from the back.

Jason Edmiston - Eyes Without a Face
Regan (The Exorcist) - printer's proof $100
Judge Dredd AP $100
Billy (puppet from Saw) $85
Get Out $75
MacReady (The Thing) $100
Jack (The Shining) $85

Matthew Skiff
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (with custom glasses) $100
RoboCop (on foil) $150

Jay Shaw
Repo Man $200
Mimic (signed by Guillermo del Toro) $185

Last bumped by bulkhead72 on Wed May 16, 2018 1:29 pm.
bulkhead72
Art Expert

Return to For Sale/Trade