MYSTERY TUBE SALE! - Moss, Stout, Sperry, Horkey, Kawasaki

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.

Postby dsanacore on Sun May 13, 2018 7:48 pm

Hullo!

Been a while. Time for me to clean out the flat file a bit, so I'm having a mystery tube sale.

Tubes will be $150 each. Each tube will contain at least $250 worth of prints, based on the EB 6 month average, or average, or original price, in that order depending upon which information is available. Take advantage of my impatience/laziness and get a great deal!

Shipping is $15 domestically and $45 internationally. If you get more than one you only need to pay shipping once.

Buy 4 and get $50 off!

I only have enough to make less than 10 mystery tubes, so these won't last.

A few things that will definitely be included:

Tyler Stout Reservoir Dogs (Current EB average of $342)

Olly Moss Jungle Book *(Note that this copy is scratch and dent - it has some serious creases in the top right corner. So it will be valued at $220 for the sake of this sale. 5 out of the last 6 sold on Ebay sold for $700+)

Chuck Sperry Umphrey's McGee LA *(Note it has a small tear on the right side. It was received this way from the venue. It will be valued at only $50 for the sake of this sale)

Prints from Ken Taylor, Audrey Kawasaki, Olly Moss, Tyler Stout, Chuck Sperry, Aaron Horkey, Brandon Holt, EMEK and more will all be included. The only notable S&D's are the two mentioned above, but anything that's damaged will be valued at under 50% of the EB average for the sake of this sale.

All orders will ship out within two business days of being received.

Thanks! Good luck!
dsanacore
Art Expert

Image Image

Return to For Sale/Trade