FT: Florian Eymann Canvas Original $499

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.

Postby ochonueve on Tue May 01, 2018 10:45 pm

Hi All,

I've got a Florian Eymann canvas painting available. It comes in a wooden frame, as you can see in the pics.

Signed on back and dated to 2017. Size is about 11.5" x 11.5" or 13" x 13" framed.

Looking for originals. I like a lot of stuff at Abend/1261 Gallery. I like Lindsey Kustusch; Alpay Efe; Vincent Xeus; Valerio D'ospina; Wendelin Wohlgemuth; Drew Merritt; Hollis Dunlap; Agneiszka Pilat; Natalia Fabia & about 1000 others (literally). These are just to get an idea, but open to any offer, even if we don't make a deal.

The only prints I would consider are a TMA from Nick Walker or Exodus by Josh Keyes.

Thanks

Ross
layawaydays.com

Imageunnamed-2 by xberingeix xberingeix, on Flickr

Imageunnamed-1 by xberingeix xberingeix, on Flickr
ochonueve
Art Connoisseur

Postby theperfecttree on Wed May 23, 2018 5:09 pm

BUMP
theperfecttree
EB Team

Return to For Sale/Trade