FS: Acedia Large Giclee - Geddes

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.

Postby moogs on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:15 am

Local pickup PREFERRED (Location: North DFW, Texas)

I'm the original owner of this LARGE edition of the Acedia print by Jeremy Geddes.

Looking for cash only and would really like to find a local buyer to pick it up given the size of this massive print. I'm in the North DFW, Texas area.

I didn't do anything special or unique with the frame job, but it was professionally done. My goal was to get it flattened and into a frame ASAP.

In the process of flattening, it sustained a little damage on the right side of the print (see last picture). The crease measures about 4 inches, but given the shear size of the overall print, I don't find it noticeable unless you're looking for it.

I am moving and my new place won't have the space for it so I do need to sell within the next couple of months. If you're interested but can't do local pickup, we can discuss options but will most likely have to be shipped without the frame. Just send me a pm!

Asking price is $1,200, frame included, local pickup PREFERRED. Willing to take offers.

Edition Details
Year: 2012
Class: Art Print
Released: 11/20/12
Run: 15
Technique: Giclee
Size: 73.62 X 44
Markings: Signed

Overall Framed Dimensions:
77.25" width x 47.5" height

Last bumped by moogs on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:15 am.
Art Enthusiast

Return to For Sale/Trade