Mondo Disney for sale Whalen Barrett Cloonan McCarthy etc

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.

Postby Aedward5 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:47 am

I'm headed in a different direction on my collection so I selling off my Disney prints. All are in mint condition unless otherwise marked. Please add $10 to price for shipping, inside US, unless you buy more than one. In that case I'll throw in shipping for free. All prints will be packed up in a sturdy yazoo tube and wrapped in kraft paper with tissue paper between each print.

Alice in Wonderland - Whalen Regular edition - Signed - $180

Dumbo - McCarthy Variant Edition - $90

The Sword in the Stone - Barrett Signed AP - $165

Fantasia - Cloonan Regular Edition - Signed AP (Has a dent in the print so price is reduced) - $80

Pinocchio - Landland 1st Edition - $80

If anyone ops to take all 5 prints I will knock off $50 (off the total price of all 5 prints combined) and throw in free shipping.
Art Connoisseur

Return to For Sale/Trade