FS: Various prints (incl. Jock, Mitchell, Moss, Whalen)

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.

Postby 404Ender on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:37 pm

Looking to sell the following. Princes already include shipping and PP G+S. If you feel like a price is unreasonable, or just want to bargain/negotiate, go ahead and PM me with a counter-offer. Also feel free to check out my ISO and make trade offers.

Discounts + personal delivery available if in the Austin area

- My Neighbor Totoro 16 (Kevin Wilson) ($60)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 17 (Tom Whalen) ($60)
- Immortan Joe 15 (Mike Mitchell) ($75)
- Into the Garbage, Flyboy 16 (Jock) ($50)

Olly Moss Game of Thrones (GoT) minis:

Knock $5 off for each additional mini if you purchase 2 or more

- Jaqen H'Ghar 14 (Olly Moss) ($20)
- Joffrey Baratheon 14 (Olly Moss) ($20)
- Theon Greyjoy 14 (Olly Moss) ($20)
- Tywin Lannister 14 (Olly Moss) ($20)
- Varys 14 (Olly Moss) ($20)

Buy the whole set for $70
404Ender
Art Enthusiast

Return to For Sale/Trade