HONEYMOON SALE! Check out the collection!

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.

Postby thedylanator on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:40 pm

Wanting to raise some extra funds so I can bring the misses to some fun places on our honeymoon. Take a look at my collection and get at me if you see anything you're interested in.

Obviously, there will be some things off the table but no hurt in asking. And I'll be tossing in free posters for those who buy two or more. And they won't be crappy test prints or something like that, I'll try looking at your collection and give you something you'll enjoy.

:pint: Thanks for taking a look and let me know if you have any questions. :pint:

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... =15&page=1
thedylanator
Art Connoisseur

Return to For Sale/Trade