FS: Stout Inglorious Basterds & Django. Moss Dirty Harry

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.

Postby wottagunn on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:22 pm

Offering up a Stout Inglorious Basterds reg signed, a Django Unchained variant, and Olly Moss' Dirty Harry which has been signed by Olly.
Prices are in USD and all will ship from Australia. If you don't agree with the prices listed, hit me up and we'll discuss it. Cheers

Inglorious Basterds - $950 $900 - $775
Unfortunately this one has some edge damage. I'm not happy about it. I had this framed professionally for about 5 years with a spacer, all archival materials etc. I recently had it removed from the frame, and parts of the paper were a little bit difficult to part from the spacer, resulting in some edge scrapes here and there, and one little tear. The tear is just the top layer of the paper, and doesn't go all the way through. There is also a faint mark/scuff on the bottom left of the print. These photos show all issues.
Everything can easily be framed out, and the image otherwise is perfect. Print still looks great, but the edges dont.

Django - $200 - $150
this one is all good. It has some weird marks on the back of the print (dont know what caused them) but the front side is absolutely fine.

Dirty Harry - $500 - $450 - $400
this had been previously framed. It has some very slight horizontal bends in 3 places. these can only be seen from the back, and don't affect the front at all. I don't see them as an issue but some people might.
wottagunn
Art Expert

ImageImageImage

Postby pewter14 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:05 am

wottagunn wrote:Price of IB - $900
Price of Dirty Harry - $450.
pewter14
EB Team

mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.

Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines

Postby pewter14 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:44 pm

New prices from the OP:

wottagunn wrote:Inglorious Basterds - $775
Django - $150
Dirty Harry - $400

pewter14
EB Team

mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.

Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines

Return to For Sale/Trade