FS: Stout, Struzan, Baizley, Horkey + more

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.

Postby behead on Fri May 19, 2017 2:26 pm

Im selling off my collection. Here is a taste of whats for sale. I'll entertain offers starting at 6 mo average
All prices include shipping in the US, insurance will cost extra.
Check out the rest of my collection here. http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=12458
Its all up for grabs unless noted otherwise or a price I cant refuse.
Thanks for checking!

Baroness 06 Baizley - 2nd | $325

Warriors RR 06 Stout - 1st | $300

Passage Through Purgatory 07 Baizley - Euro (black & white) | $225

Total Recall 09 Stout - 1st | $350

King's Lead Hat 10 Jones - 1st | $125

Assault On Precinct 13 11 Stout - Regular Signed | $100

Beneath The Planet Of The Apes 12 Taylor - A/P | $50
Last bumped by behead on Fri May 19, 2017 2:26 pm.
behead
Art Enthusiast

Return to For Sale/Trade