old Stouts, newer Stout, other stuff you'll prob want

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 30 days. (Prints must be in hand).
Forum rules
Please refer to the Open Market Guidelines prior to posting in this forum.

New members must list art in your personal collection, use the member selling and trading tools, and contribute to discussion in the forums. After thirty (30) days from joining the site you may list your items for sale/trade in the Open Market. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

Current members in good standing, please limit your items for sale to one active thread. Notify mods before starting a new one. (Prints should be in-hand before posting.)

If your items are listed on eBay, please use EB's eBay link feature (directions here). This benefits the site directly and helps us keep this a free forum. Your thread may be updated (bumped) once. After this please contact the Global Moderators group by private message to have the thread bumped, locked or amended.

Postby mattkardish on Mon May 15, 2017 3:33 pm

here is some stuff for sale, all prices include CONUS shipping, int'l add about $25

Eng:
Star Wars Vars ep 4 and 5 - take both for $1600

Stout:
Akira Signed Variant A/P (stamped as well) - $1250
Robocop - $500, some damage, pm for pics
Goonies - Mondocon Variant - $300
Guardians of the Galaxy handbill set (cut w/o guardians title) - $500
Kill Bill var and Reservoir Dogs var are both framed and i haven't decided on just yet...but offer away

Craig Drake:
O-Ren from Kill Bill - $225 shipped
Beauty and the Beast Reg - $75
Beauty and the Beast Variant - $100 take both for $160

Mike Mitchell:
Dredd - $325
Obi Wan - $85
Yoda - $85
Leia - $85

Moss:
Spirited Away Variant - $old

Struzan:
Pan's Labyrinth - $175

pm with questions and if you're interested about some other stuff in my collection, i am open to offers on some. thanks.
Last bumped by mattkardish on Mon May 15, 2017 3:33 pm.
mattkardish
Art Expert

Return to For Sale/Trade